Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels
by Abu Garcia
Purchase any Abu Garcia Revo Spinning Reel and receive a FREE Abu Garcia Hooded Sweatshirt via mail in form.
The Free Abu Garcia Hooded Sweatshirt offer is valid for purchases made February 1, 2017 - July 12, 2017. Limit of 2 per household. Rebate form must be postmarked no later than August 12, 2017.
View Complete Details / Download Abu Garcia Hooded Sweatshirt Form
|Gear Ratio||Braid Capacity (yd/lb)||Mono Capacity (yd/lb)||Retrieve Rate||Bearings||Max Drag||Weight||Hand Retrieve||Price|
|6.2:1||150/6||110/6||30in||8||10lb||7.40oz||Dual Retrieve||$129.95 USD|
|6.2:1||175/8||120/8||33in||8||11lb||7.50oz||Dual Retrieve||$129.95 USD|
|6.2:1||180/10||175/8||35in||8||10lb||8.20oz||Dual Retrieve||$129.95 USD|
|6.2:1||250/14||230/10||40in||8||17lb||9.50oz||Dual Retrieve||$129.95 USD|
Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels feature smooth performance and a unique design. These reels feature a lightweight and compact design that delivers all day comfort on the water.
- 7 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- IM-C6™ (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-Cräftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Rocket line management system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Large PVC knob provides greater comfort and durability
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
There are no questions or answers for this item.