Abu Garcia RVO3 SX-HS Revo SX Generation 3 Baitcasting Reel
by Abu Garcia
The Revo SX generation 3 has become more lightweight losing over 2ozs from the previous model. That's 25% weight reduction. More durable with upgraded X2-Craftic alloy frame that provides advanced corrosion protection. Consistent drag pressure when hooked to the hardest fighting fish with the legendary Carbon Matrix drag technology. These reels are also equipped with the Magtrax brake system. With a turn of a dial moves the magnetic braking system closer to the spool which allows for additional cast control and braking force. As a result this braking system provides for consistent drag pressure throughout the entire range of the cast
- 9 Stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X2-Craftic Alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon handle sideplate provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent, drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design provides for a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- MagTrax brake system
- Infini II spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
5 Stars based on 5 reviews
April 24, 2016
smooth, strong, drag, light, and fits well in my hand. by far one of the best reels I've owned.
April 23, 2015
Definitely one of the best reels I have ever owned.
Lake Worth, FL
February 3, 2015
This is a great reel that i love using while bass fishing. This thing is definitely worth the money. Great gear ratio and casting ability.
March 22, 2014
Great feel, and retrieve speed. Excellent construction and looks. Really like the salt-water resistance.
By Jim Sellitto
July 5, 2013
I love the new magnetic spool braking system, like always a great drag rated for 20 lbs. A big improvement over the last generation, This reel Is so lite Fishing all day without feeling any strain In the joints Is amazing. Great job Abu.
ProsLite weight, great drag, Lower profile
ConsHandle side gear casing large
1 Question & 1 Answer
from florida asked:
July 23, 2014
can this reel be used in brackish ( saltwater)
Yes it can be used in brackish water. Make sure it is thoroughly rinsed after every use. It is not sealed so you want to make sure there is no salt water left in the reel to corrode parts.
on July 23, 2014