AOK Tackle T-Hex Metal Lures
T-Hex Metal Lures feature a multi faceted body to catch and reflect more light. Use them for casting, jigging and trolling.
$7.49 - $9.99
|Description||Weight||Lure Body Length|
|T-Hex Metal Lure||1 oz||2 1/2'' long x 3/8''||3/0||$7.49 USD|
|T-Hex Stubby Metal Lure||1.5 oz||2'' long x 1/2''||3/0||$7.99 USD|
|T-Hex Metal Lure||2 oz||3 5/8'' long x 3/8''||5/0||$8.49 USD|
|T-Hex Metal Lure||3 oz||3 3/4'' long x 1/2''||6/0||$9.99 USD|
From Cape Cod to Cape Hatteras, T-Hex Metal Lures are a proven winner for Stripers, Bluefish, Weakfish, Spanish Mackeral, Bonito, False Albies and Fluke. T-Hex Metals imitate many of the bait fish along the East Coast such as sandeels, spearing-rainfish, finger mullet, peanut bunker, etc.
- Superior casting
- Great action throughout the water column
- Unique fish-catching design
- Precision machined from solid brass
- Plated with a bright, durable nickel/chrome finish
- ROSCO heavy duty stainless steel split rings
- Recessed, prismatic 3-D eyes
- Mustad Saltwater Superior Point O'Shaughnessy Hook with White/Krystal Flash Bucktail
August 4, 2016
Great casting lures. When I need a little extra distance I tie one of these on. Cuts through the wind very nicely.
May 5, 2015
Very productive on bluefish, if I am not catching fish, I will tie this on and always catch. Very good lure.
August 17, 2014
We used the T-Hex Metal Lures at Bells Beach for Australian Salmon and just kept Dragging them in one after the other, this lure works so well it makes Surf Fishing for Australian Salmon almost a job as you know they gona take it!