|This heavy duty bib is hard wearing and rugged, yet flexible without restrictions.||$129.00 USD|
The Albatross bib are in a class of their own! They are simply loaded with features you won’t find in similar products! This heavy duty bib is hard wearing and rugged, yet flexible without restrictions. Whether you’re working a deck of a commercial trawler or fishing an offshore wreck on your boat or party boat, this set of bibs will be the best invest you will make for a long time to come.
|Purchase an AquaSkinz item with retail value of $75.00 or greater and receive a FREE AquaSkinz Standard Wading Belt. Retail value $10.50. The FREE wading belt will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
- Heavy Cotton/Twill inner with tough outer PVC materials
- Full waterproof chest & relief zipper
- Welded seams and sewn internally for additional reinforcement
- Multiple pockets for storage with stainless steel grommets & Velcro closures
- Gusseted upper for chest adjustment
- Gusseted boot entry for convenience
- Speed clip connectors on front.
- Generous cut for layering and freedom of movement
|AquaSkinz Bib Size Chart|
|Medium||32'' - 35''|
|Large||35'' - 37''|
|X-Large||37'' - 39''|
|XX-Large||39'' - 41''|
3 Stars based on 2 reviews
Tiki Island, TX
February 14, 2015
Two front pockets and a zipper in front make these the most utilitarian bibs I've ever owned. Note that the material is extra heavy, so these are only a winter option for me.
ConsOne snap won't close. I'll have to replace it when I get a chance. Very heavy material.
looks good, doesn't last
October 19, 2012
Had 2 pairs, both ripped at the zipper and down the crotch. The rubber is thin and tears easily. Not as good as HH or Grundens.
Conszipper breaks rubber tears
There are no questions or answers for this item.