Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Buck-Tail and Tin Holster|
|Made to carry your buck-tails and tins in its 5 individual slots. The holster is ideal for use with the Aquaskinz carry system on your belt, kayak or small craft.||$28.50 USD|
Made to carry your buck-tails and tins in its 5 individual slots. The holster is ideal for use with the Aquaskinz carry system on your belt, kayak or small craft.
- Can take two buck-tails up to 1 1/2 ounces in each slot or one per slot for bigger size buck-tails.
- Accordion style design is firm yet still flexible enough to move around freely.
- Individual flap closures to hold your buck-tails & tins in place when not in use.
- The connector loop is our versatile Velcro wrap around system.
- Stainless steel grommets for drainage.
1.5 Stars based on 2 reviews
September 18, 2016
I like the concept, but it isn't very high quality. The hooks go in to the material like butter and get caught easily. I have had a couple tear apart within a season. Definitely not going to buy another.
January 26, 2016
I fish bucktails regularly so at first this item looked like a good way to finally have all my bucktails within reach. However, in practice the barb on the hook has a tendency to catch the sides of the holster as the bucktail is pulled out of it (think fishing in the dark). Once you pull a strand of the material out it's the beginning of the end as it now catches the barb even more and, in turn, pulls out more strands, which catches the barb even more and so on. This is a rather expensive item so I was disappointed that I was forced to retire it after just one season.
There are no questions or answers for this item.