AquaSkinz Elite Hunter Pro Series Rogue Bag
|Elite Hunter Pro Series Rogue||W 7'' x H 9'' x L 6.5''||$172.00 USD|
The Elite Hunter Pro Series is the next evolution in essential tools for the hard core angler who demands the best. They have no comparison in the industry. Made from the toughest and most durable material currently available! The EHPS series offers unmatched detail to excellence, while incorporating nostalgia, quality and key features in every facet of the way they are designed and made. Every piece of material, component and part is saltwater grade, assuring you maximum durability against the affects from the marine environment. Each piece is meticulously assembled to provide you, the user with the most durable, most functional, best built gear you can buy or will ever need.
- Multi layer construction using non-absorbing military grade ballistic material (UV, Mildew & Rot proof!).
- Unique ( A first!) side panel strap and connection design with industrial grade webbing and Velcro. (Accommodates most anything with a 2'' loop opening for side panel attachment).
- Tiered 8 1/4'' (2) & 7'' (2) custom made clear square tube assembly. They are flexible, durable, lightweight, worm proof and built for strength and longevity.
- Long Bucktail & Tin slots (To accommodate your longer Tins) on the inside side panels - Another First.
- Industrial grade Velcro hook & loop for all closures.
- Inside storage pocket for leader spools, rubber baits and terminal tackle.
- A generous front pocket for additional storage of soft baits, Jig heads and other extras.
- 1.5'' extra strong, impact resistant shoulder strap rings on both the upper side panels.
- Quadruple stitched belt loops on the back to keep the bag securely in place while wading, walking or jetty hopping.
- Quadruple stitched single Stainless Steel ''D'' ring on back at center (for optional belt clip attachment when bag is used with a shoulder strap).
- Protected bottom with heavy-duty, multi layer industrial grade webbing for a level of unsurpassed durability.
- Stainless steel grommets for quick drainage on the bottom & pocket.
- W 7'' x H 9'' x L 6.5''
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great quality bag
August 7, 2014
This is the second Elite Hunter bag I have bought, the Elite Hunter line is much better than the standard Aquaskinz line, can't find a better bag for the money, tough 2 ply dacron and heavy duty stitching.
Pros:Top quality and affordable
I would recommend this item to a friend.
March 6, 2014
Fits all my plugs, tins and buck tails I'll need for a day on the beach. Front pouch has room for misc. items and spare leaders on inside pouch. Nice bag.
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426