AquaSkinz Phantom Waterproof Top
|Semi-Dry Top - Navy Blue||$240.50 USD|
When comfort, function and reliability are a top priority, you will call on the Phantom Semi-Dry Top! This jacket is fully breathable, windproof, waterproof, lightweight and rugged. The Phantom is at home whether you are boating, kayaking or fishing with your feet firmly planted on land.
- Ergonomic cut for freedom of motion.
- 3 Layer breathable material for waterproofing and wind proofing.
- Taped seams for sealing out water.
- Inner waterproof silicone latex cuff seals.
- Outer neoprene cuff gaskets with Velcro adjustments.
- Adjustable neoprene neck gasket for water resistance.
- Stow away hood with 3 cinch locks for adjustment of hood.
- Storm flap closures and visor to keep out the elements.
- Unique three way chest closure with water channel system.
- Water resistant left chest pocket with splash proof zipper.
- Cargo pocket on right chest with drain holes.
- Chest hand warmer.
- Double sided, stretch, hook & loop cumber bun for hip and waist closure.
- Skirt cinch lock downs.
|Purchase an AquaSkinz item with retail value of $75.00 or greater and receive a FREE AquaSkinz Standard Wading Belt. Retail value $10.50. The FREE wading belt will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
Great quality, great price!
November 6, 2012
Love the Phantom Semi-Dry! No restriction with movement when casting, paddling etc. I use it for kayak fishing, jetty hopping, on the boat, wherever I need to stay, warm and dry. Don't need to wear many layers in the cold, its windproof and definitley keeps water out!!! Lightweight yet rugged.
ProsLightweight, yet rugged material
ConsThe large is more like an XL or larger to me, and I am 5'11" and 175lbs, but if I am layered, I fill it in a little more.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from CA. asked:
April 29, 2012
I have a 40 chest and wear med or large. Will a med fit with a sweatshirt under?
Top Size Chart Chest Dimension: Small / Medium 36 - 40 Large 42 - 44 X - Large 46 - 48 2X - Large 48 - 50 3X - Large 50 - 52 If you are in between size or want to layer under, you should purchase the next size up.
on April 30, 2012