Avet TR-X 50W 2-Speed Lever Drag Big Game Reel Black
|Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity|
|Inches Per Crank||Spool Width||Weight|
|TR-X 50W Black|
|H: 37 in.|
L: 15 in.
|3-1/8 in.||79 oz.||Black||$849.99 USD|
Avet TR-X Reel Features:
- Incredibly Powerful Quad Disc Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for ultimate stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance. Capable of 100 lbs. of drag at strike!
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Topless frames on select models.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable pre-set and strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement to full drag.
- Precision machined stainless steel gear transmissions featuring Avet's user friendly quick shift mechanism.
- Reliable DUAL DISCAvedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Alarm clicker.
- Large, comfortable, ergonomically angled handle knob.
- Stainless steel harness lugs.
- Heavy duty, ultra tough design .
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- TR-X 30W, TR-X 50 Frame Style: Topless
- TR-X 50W Frame Style: Cross-bar
- TR-X 30W Reel diameter: 3-3/4 in.
- TR-X 50, TR-X 50W Reel diameter: 4-3/8 in.
5 Stars based on 3 reviews
Boynton beach, FL
May 2, 2015
Great big game trolling reel
By Brian McCullough
Gulf Coast Florida
August 31, 2013
This reel is everything you've heard. It is a freaking beast. I finally got to take it out last night and luckily my first hand line out warranted a strike from a 101# Yellow Fin Tuna. This reel made him look silly and certainly sorry for hitting my bait.. From strike to in the boat the battle was 4 minutes 34 seconds, END GAME. The transition from free to strike is very smooth and the button feature to override strike is brilliant. May not be the best reel for a novice unless you read up on how powerful it can really be (potentially drag you over board). Shimano and Penn are great and I own 50w from each but they can't touch this Avet.
Prosdrag, smooth, functionability, weight (light)
ConsNo nipple to connect braid on directly, have to back with a little mono to fill the rest with braid.