Avet TR-X 50W 2-Speed Lever Drag Big Game Reel Blue/Black Camo
by Avet Reels
Reg Price $884.99Our Price $796.49
Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity|
|Inches Per Crank||Spool Width||Weight|
|TR-X 50W Blue/Black Camo|
|H: 37 in.|
L: 15 in.
|3-1/8 in.||79 oz.||Blue/Black Camo||Reg Price $884.99Our Price $796.49|
Avet TR-X Reel Features:
- Incredibly Powerful Quad Disc Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for ultimate stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance. Capable of 100 lbs. of drag at strike!
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Topless frames on select models.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable pre-set and strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement to full drag.
- Precision machined stainless steel gear transmissions featuring Avet's user friendly quick shift mechanism.
- Reliable DUAL DISCAvedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Alarm clicker.
- Large, comfortable, ergonomically angled handle knob.
- Stainless steel harness lugs.
- Heavy duty, ultra tough design .
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- TR-X 30W, TR-X 50 Frame Style: Topless
- TR-X 50W Frame Style: Cross-bar
- TR-X 30W Reel diameter: 3-3/4 in.
- TR-X 50, TR-X 50W Reel diameter: 4-3/8 in.
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
Boynton beach, FL
May 2, 2015
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Boston, MA asked:
July 27, 2015
could you guys spool this reel with hollow core line + topshot before you send it too me? how much? C
Hello Chris. Yes we can absolutely spool the reel for you. The hollow core would be the cost of the line based on your preference. The top shot would be complimentary and all of the spooling and splicing will be done for you at no additional charge.
on July 30, 2015