Black Hole Cow Special II 75 Rod
by Black Hole
|Length||Pieces||Blank Weight||Max Line||Price|
|Cow Special II 75|
- Black Hole Cow Special is super strong and super durable due to use of Nano Technology.
- Specially designed for big Cow (Yellowfin Tuna) in 100~300lb range on long range boats.
- Primarily developed for using the rail on long range boats, but also can be used for jigging and popping rod for monster Yellowfin or Bluefin Tuna in 200~300lb range.
- Tip is light enough to throw the light baits or lures, but mid-section of the blank has enormous backbone.
- Super light weight (11.5 oz.) blank for its class.
- Fuji SIC Guides & Fuji Reel Seat
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge applies to this item as it ships in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
4.5 Stars based on 5 reviews
January 23, 2017
Very strong but flexible enough for my back. It has a nice dark burgundy glossy finish.
Prosstrong and light
Chatham , MA
December 28, 2016
I have a number of black hole rods and they are very good quality. I landed a 200lb tuna surface casting on this rod and I am very pleased with the purchase. I paired it with a Shimano dogfight 8000
May 3, 2015
August 18, 2014
so light and strong... paired with my dogfight!!! love it ..!!
Prospopping ,jigging, will get the job done nicely
Tarpon Springs, FL
November 28, 2013
THe strength and backbone to this rod is incredible awesome pairing with my stella 30000swb.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Houston, TX asked:
July 11, 2014
What is a good reel for this rod, for cow tuna ????
A Shimano Stella STL18000SWBHG for popping, the Stella STL20000SWBPG for jigging. http://www.tackledirect.com/shimano-stella-swb-saltwater-spinning-reels.html
on July 12, 2014