Daiwa SALD40-2SPD Saltiga 2-Speed Lever Drag Reels
|Line Capacity Mono|
|Line Capacity Braid|
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Line Per Crank||Drag Max||Weight||Price|
Daiwa Saltiga Lever Drag 2-Speed Reels offer the durability and performance features needed for ultra-strong fish and ultra-strong braid. Easy-shifting two speed models feature fast, one-touch shift and Daiwa's exceptionally-smooth Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag.
- Simple, one touch gear shift for a choice of power or speed
- Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip
- Massive stainless steel gears—helical cut for optimum power and smooth winding
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Machined aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
- Machined aluminum spool
- Centrifugal casting brakes
- Machined aluminum rod clamp
- Precision ratchet anti-reverse
I would recommend this item to a friend.
October 25, 2015
I use it for deepwater tile fishing, it's power house. fish 600-800 feet deep water,20 lb class golden tile is no problem. vey impressive, when use low gear.
Pros:crank power,big handle & nice out look.