Daiwa Seaborg Megatwin SB1000MT Dendoh Reel
Reg Price $1,349.95
Our Price $849.95
Our Price $849.95
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Weight||Max Drag||Line Capacity Mono (lb/yds)||Line Capacity Braid (lb/yds)||Price|
|Reg Price $1,349.95Our Price $849.95|
Seaborg Megatwin reels let you shift between two separate power ranges with the simple press of a button. Chose high speed range for quick retrieve of terminal rigs and checking bait, or high power range for pulling up heavy weights andmoving large fish.
Seaborg Megatwin Features:
- Megatwin dual speed range power assist winding
- Automatic downshift from speed to power mode
- Daiwa's patented Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Programmable Auto Stop feature stops winding when the lure reaches the surface
- Up to 25 ball bearings, including CRBB anti-corrosion bearings
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (12-16.8V)
- Line Counter and Depth Memory
- Automated jigging function
- LCD Readout
Deep Drop Power Horse
April 1, 2017
Purchase SB500MT about seven years ago. Was one of first to have of its kind in my fishing group and most of headboats. Now everyone seems to have to be for deepdrops we chartered. However, most of the deepdrops were at depths of 600' and greater. SB500 spool capacity limited me from using. Had to skip 750 model and go straight to 1000 especially at the price I purchased. NO problem now with deepdrops. Skys are the limit. So happy to have such an amazing product �Ÿ‘Š�Ÿ��Ÿ‘�Ÿ��Ÿ˜‰
Awesome looking reel.
September 20, 2014
I have not used the reels yet, but based on the specs they look like they are going to be great! I have used the motor to wind the new line on them and can't wait to use them.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Florida asked:
February 10, 2017
How is this for daytime swordfishing
The Seaborg Megatwin SB1000MT would not be sufficent for swordfish. I would recommend the Shimano Beastmaster 9000 or a motorized Tiagra or International from Hooker Electric.
on February 11, 2017