Daiwa Seaborg Megatwin SB500MT Dendoh Reel
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Weight||Line Capacity (lb/yds)||Max Drag||Price|
Seaborg Megatwin Dendoh Style reels take deep-drop fishing to a whole new level, putting two variable speed ranges at your fingertips. Like all of Daiwa's Dendoh Power Assist Reels, the Seaborg Megatwin SB500MT makes accessing the depths and landing big, great tasting game fish a breeze. But now, you can instantly shift between high-power and high-speed retrieve ranges. Bring up your rig at warp speed when it's time to change baits or move to another drop site. Shift into power mode to move large fish and keep the pressure on.
- Megatwin dual speed range power assist winding
- Automatic downshift from speed to power mode
- Daiwa's patented power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Programmable Auto Stop feature stops winding when lure reaches the surface
- Automated jigging function
- Line Counter and Depth Memory
- 25 ball bearings, including CRBB anti-corrosion bearings plus roller bearings
- Convenient 12-volt DC Operation (12-16.8V)
- LCD Readout
- Maximum winding power 20 lbs. continuous/momentary 110 lbs.
- 754 Feet per minute (230m/min) winding speed in "speed" mode
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
There are no questions or answers for this item.