Daiwa Tatula-100HSL Tatula Baitcasting Reel
(FW / SW)
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Weight||Mono Capacity|
|Left Hand||M / L||7BB, 1RB||7.3:1||30.5in||7.9 oz||14/120|
Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reels are designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, TATULA offers a rugged gear train that is fully supported within a rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa's T-Wing aperture. Pick up a TATULA and spin the handle; the ultra smooth feel of precision and quality is unmistakable.
- T-Wing System
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Air Rotation
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs Drag Max
- Magforce-Z cast control
- 5.4:1, 6.3:1& 7.3:1 gear ratios
- 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Infinite Anti-reverse
- Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
- Large, 90mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- I-Shape handle knob
August 15, 2015
Solid and smooth. I don't see much of a difference with the T-Wing system. Overall, a reel that I would recommend to have in your arsenal.
June 1, 2015
Best mid priced baitcaster on the market byfar. The drag is super smooth and it cast worms a mile. The wider line guide helps improve casting a lot
There are no questions or answers for this item.