Everol 4/0 Two Speed Special Series Reel
|3.64 lbs||$790.00 USD|
Everol Special Series Two Speed Reels are designed to tame the largest of gamefish. These reels shift effortlessly between the high (3:1) and low (1.6:1) gears even under the most extreme conditions. The Everol Two-Speed reels feature a gearbox with stainless steel gears. To provide the highest performance, they are assembled on seven double shielded stainless steel ball bearings and two self lubricating bearings made of FERROZELL (a special material made of cotton fibers permeated with phenolic resin that provides superior performance). Like all Everol Reels, the Two Speeds are made using only the finest anticorrosive components ( Anticorodal 3571 which is turned by CNC machines then gold anodized with stainless steel AISI 316).
- Traditional Everol drag system with a graduated scale on a green side plate.
- Unique drag stop system which allows the angler to place the maximum drag position anywhere along the arc of the drag lever.
- Seven double shielded, stainless steel ball bearings, plus two self lubricating bearings.
- Stainless steel and carbon fiber drag system
- Quick 3:1 gear ratio in high speed; powerful 1.6:1 gear ratio in low speed.
- Easy and reliable shifting mechanism
By Greg DeMello
October 13, 2014
This is a great series of reels that I use from land-based shark fishing to offshore canyon tuna fishing.
By Greg DeMello
October 9, 2014
This is a great reel that I use from land based shark fishing to offshore tuna fishing.
There are no questions or answers for this item.