Furuno FCV627 5.7in Color Fishfinder
|Speed/Temp||Watts RMS - Max||Price|
|50/200kHz||640x480||5.7in||Optional||600 Watts||$759.19 USD|
The Furuno FCV627 Fishfinder is a dual frequency (50 kHz and 200 kHz) Color LCD Sounder featuring Furuno's DSP technology. The FCV627 displays underwater conditions in 8, 16 or 64 colors on a super-bright 5.7" LCD screen.
- Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz
- DSP Filter makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
- Hands free adjustments of gain, STC & output power through digital filtering
- Range Scales to 3,600 feet
- High output power of 600W
- Bottom Discrimination displays bottom composition - rock, gravel, sand or mud (requires through-hull or transom mount transducer)
- Accu-Fish displays either probable fish size, or actual fish depth on-screen
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature (requires appropriate sensor)
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Bright, 5.7" color LCD gives excellent readability even in broad daylight
- Waterproof construction permits installation on open bridge
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- User-programmable nav data display provides analog and digital nav data
- Alarms: Bottom, Fish (bottom lock and normal), Speed, Water Temperature and Arrival (Speed, arrival and water temperature alarms require appropriate sensor)
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Destination waypoint feature provides range, bearing, and time-to-go to destination waypoint (up to 20 waypoints)
3 Questions & 3 Answers
from Little Rock AR asked:
November 24, 2015
I have a Furuno FCV 582 L will I be able to use the same transducer if I purchase the Furuno FCV 627 ???
Depends on whether or not it is a 1KW or 600W transducer that is connected to the FVC 582 L that you currently have, the 600W is universal to the FVC 582 L and the FVC 627. Only the FVC 582 L is able to handle the 1KW, the FVC 627 can NOT handle the 1KW transducer.
on November 24, 2015
from perth asked:
August 11, 2015
dose this come with a tranducer
Hello Brad. No this unit does not include a transducer.
on August 13, 2015
from Trinidad W.I. asked:
July 31, 2015
Where do I go to find the Transducer ???
Hello Michael. We have the transducers for this unit available as well. Please contact us via one of the outlets below so we can get some more information about your boat and get you all set up! Toll Free +1-888-354-7335 Direct +1-609-788-3819 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
on August 14, 2015