G-Loomis Pro4x Long Handle Predator Fly Rods
by G Loomis
With a noticeable weight-reduction in the upper half of the blank, Pro4x Fly Rods are incredibly light, recover quickly and cast with unbelievable precision.
$465.00 - $475.00
|Length||Handle||Line Weight||Grains||Rod Taper||Power||Price|
G.Loomis Pro4x Fly Rods have expert fly anglers wondering how so much performance gets packed into such an affordable package. A new taper design along with a noticeable weight-reduction in the upper half of the blank allows G.Loomis to make a fly rod that is incredibly light, recovers quickly and casts with unbelievable precision. It's the G.Loomis way... reduce as much weight as possible, take total advantage of the materials and create a taper that is dynamic, efficient and user-friendly. Pro4x Fly Rods are as beautiful to look at as they are to cast. A rod any flyfisher would be proud to own!!
- Long "switch-style" handle on 9' fly rod which allows anglers to fish single or 2 hand
- Easily handles the new heavy shorter more aggressive fly lines for large, bulky flies
- Two-hand configuration increases leverage for better fish-fighting control
- 2-hand configuration helps achieve long accurate casts and allows casting ease with heavy lines
- Powerful, stiffer tip helps anglers avoid tailing loops when leveraging power casts
There are no questions or answers for this item.