Homeport Charts 3
GPS ALL Canyons Chart
GPS ALL Canyons Chart - Montauk Point, NY to Oregon Inlet, NC
|Type of Water||Features||Price|
|Offshore/Canyons||Laminated - Waterproof|
Color coded depth and contour curve lines
Shows: Montauk Point, Shinnecock, Fire Island, Sandy Hook, Shark River Inlet, Manasquan Inlet, Barnegat Inlet, Absecon Inlet, Cape May Inlet, Ocean City, MD Inlet, Wachaprague, Rudee Inlet, to Oregon Inlet
CANYONS: Chicken Canyon, Hudson Canyon, Toms, Mey, Hendrickson, Lindenkohl, Carterett, Berkeley, Spencer, Wilmington, Baltimore, North Vries, South Vries, North Heyes, South Heyes, Poorman's, South Poorman's Washington, and the Norfolk Canyon
Fishing Grounds: Mud Hole, Monster Ledge, Mako Hotel, The Point, No Name Shoal, 42 Fathom Basin, The Tongue, The Flats, Babylon Valley, Emery Canyon, Uchupl Canyon, West Twin Dipper Canyon, Letters South, Letters North,1000 Fathom Tip, Jones Valley, Hudson Seamount, Mey Canyon, Hendrickson Canyon, The Funnel, Doc Strobel, Toilet Seat, Alligator Bight, North Vries and South Vries Canyons, Triple 0, 461, 471 Hump, Rock Pile, Lobster Pots,Tarheel Mountain, Northeast Grounds, and more.
- Laminated - Waterproof
- Color coded depth and contour curve lines
- LAT/LON coordinated for every inlet
- 84+ Wrecks and Reefs with GPS coordinates
- Depths in Fathoms
- #6 Mudhole Chart - Sandy Hook south to Ocean City NJ
- #7 Manasquan to Townsends Inlet out 20 miles
- #10 Tuna Chart Bottom Structure Chart from Barnegat south to Ocean City MD
- #12 GPS Canyons Chart Hudson to the South Poormans
- #15 Tuna Chart Loan & GPS Cape May, NJ to Ocean City MD, to Chincoteague, VA to Rudee Inlet
- #34 Shrewsbury-Navesink- Metedeconk- Shark-Manasquan Rivers
- #42 Raritan Bay and Ocean out 20 miles from Jones Inlet, NY to Manasquan Inlet, NJ
I would recommend this item to a friend.
good to have
October 12, 2015
An extension of my local fishing haunts northward and southward. A good overall l view of my fishing grounds.
Pros:What can I say; waterproof, legible, wall hanging hook....nice.