Jerry Brown Line One Hollow Core Spectra Braided Line 150yds 130lb
|130lb||150yds||Select Color||$31.99 USD|
- Spectra to Spectra
- Spectra to Mono
- No-Knots - No Loss of Line Strength
- No Albright or Bimini Twist knots like other Spectra lines
- Truly Hollow allowing for "Chinese Finger Cuff" Splices - Nearly Un-noticeable in Rod Guides and across Guide Rollers
- Ultra-Fine fiber means Silky Smooth Strength - Your eyes can tell, your hands will appreciate the difference
- Longer Life and Damage Resistance, Sunlight-resistant
Central Coast of Cal.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
JB Hollow Spectra 130
September 5, 2012
I am using this spool to make up 50-60lb top shots for florocarbon. Using a splicing needle, I was able to build 6 top shots up in just over 30 minutes. I found the spectra easy to work with and despite it's small diameter, I was able to insert the needle and floro with minimal effort. I will continue to use Jerry Brown spectra in the future.
Pros:Ease in making the insert for top shots. Braid seperated quite easily and expanded to accept both 50 and 60lb florocarbon leaders.
Cons:As with all spectra products, the price is high. But you do get what you pay for.
Starting at $219.99
Offshore Custom Tackle