|JigSkinz 8 Pack||Select Style||1 of each size, sizes 1-8||$9.99 USD|
|JigSkinz Small Lure 20 Pack||All 5 Styles included||4 of each style, sizes 1-4||$19.99 USD|
JigSkinz is available in 8 sizes; select appropriate inside diameter and trim JigSkinz to the desired length.
|Size #||Inside Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
- Remove all the hardware and hooks you can from your lure.
- Select the smallest JigSkinz that will fit over the entire lure.
- Lay the lure on top of the JigSkinz to begin sizing to length. Trim to the length of the lure with scissors or utility knife.
- Cut or punch holes with a hole punch for belly hooks or any other hardware that needs to be exposed.
- Fit JigSkinz over your lure.
- Take 2 pieces of fishing line. Loop them through both ends of your lure so it is hanging between your hands. Lower horizontally into gently boiling water. If lure floats, push under water with tongs or other cooking utensil for 5 seconds. Remove and let cool. You can lower it back into the water if it hasn't completely shrunk to a nice tight fit.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 3, 2015
If you have an old lure that's chewed up and doesn't have any color too it that you don't want to throw away, this is the solution! I put the skin on and the lure is back in business! Just make sure you learn how to properly install the skin so it doesn't affect the action. It's a great product!
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great product watch your sizing
April 14, 2015
JIGSkinz is a great solution for chewed up lures and making your own lures. I make my own lures and use the clear which saves me from having to epoxy my finished lures. ONE PRECAUTION: the diameter sizes that are shown are for a flat cylinder. As soon as you make it round the diameter will be reduced by about 35%. I purchased a number 2 size which shows a diameter of 30 mm; in reality when slipping the sleeve over a rounded lure the diameter is about 23 mm. I have several lures that are 25 mm to 30 mm and require at least a number 4 (45 mm). So when I go to put the 45mm sleeve over these two sizes the 45 mm will in effect yield to about 30mm. DO NOT USE A HEAT GUN - boiling water only.
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426