Korkers FB3320 Redside Boot with Kling-On and Studded Kling-On Soles
|Elmwood/Dark Earth||2 lbs 9 oz / pair,|
including attached soles
|Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles||$159.99 USD|
Korkers Redside fishing wading boot is a comfortable, high-performance wading boot that comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
- Redside FB3310 includes Kling-On and Felt outsoles.
- Redside FB3320 includes Kling-On and Studded Kling-On outsoles.
- Quick Cinch lace system for a quick and secure customized fit.
- Waterproof materials reduce water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster helping to prevent the spread of invasive species.
- Cemented parts and strategic seam locations provide a more durable boot.
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter.
- True Fit sizing eliminates confusion regarding fit; Korkers boots are based on street shoe sizing.
Korkers Redside Boot features
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System 3.0
Korkers is the only wading boot manufacturer to offer interchangeable soles. Korkers OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System gives the angler the option to choose the right sole for their needs on each trip or each day. The OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System allows you to alternate between felt and rubber soles or even dedicate a unique pair of felt soles for each river system you fish, thus reducing the spread of invasive species.OmniTrax 3.0 is easy to use; no special tool is required and boots do not have to be removed to change the outsole. Snap in the outsole and begin walking; natural walking motion ensures the outsole locks into place. Orange tabs provide visual confirmation that the outsole is locked in.
- Felt outsole - compressed high-quality felt performs in extremely slippery water conditions.
- Kling-On & Studded Kling-On outsoles - high-friction, non-marking tri-zonal sticky rubber excels in and out of water and reduces water absorption keeping them lightweight and reducing the spread of invasive species.
4.5 Stars based on 5 reviews
Great Idea Poor Workmanship
November 16, 2016
Great comfortable boot. I love the idea of having the option of changing the soles depending on the conditions without having to buy two pairs. My main concern was that I had to reattach the post on the heal of one boot after my first weekend of using them. I will be interested in seeing how they hold up over time
ProsVersatile for the price
By William Buckley
Just like wearing sneakers!
October 30, 2014
ProsThe Omni Trax system is a huge advantage!
March 24, 2014
nice light comfortable the studded soles work excellent on on slippery rocks... the drainage holes on the bottom allow sand to get in in sandy areas. nice boot if walking any distance.
January 16, 2013
Tried and true fishing shoes it shows it I keep buying them .I much prefer the straps ,to the boa lace System . I do a lot of open beach so sand is a issue with those systems This performs time and time again great shoes
Korkers Redside wading boots
November 6, 2012
After ordering 1 pair of boots from another company that turned out to be a discontinued model, i spoke with the guys at TackleDirect and they were very easy to deal, i told them i was looking for a 3.0 interchangable sole boot. 2 days later i got the package, the boots were a perfect fit.. They are so light and comfortable.. unlike any other wading boot i have worn in the past!! I highly reccomend this boot to anyone in the market.. A great boot for the price!
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99