Korkers FB4120 Devils Canyon Boot w/ Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles
Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Korkers Devils Canyon||Black||3 lbs 2 oz||Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles||$219.99 USD|
Korkers Devils Canyon is an incredibly light wading boot, fits like a glove and delivers athletic and agile performance. Devils Canyon also comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
- Devils Canyon FB4110 includes Kling-On and Plain Felt outsoles.
- Devils Canyon FB4120 includes Kling-On and Studded Kling-On outsoles.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- M2 Boa lacing system quick on/off and custom fit.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability enhanced midsole, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material, reduced seams, recessed triple-stitched uppers and molded toe cap.
- Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
- Comfort unique stretch upper cuff provides athletic, glove-like fit.
5 Stars based on 2 reviews
October 23, 2015
Korkers are a MUST for hard to reach fishing spots. Especially using the studded king on soles for your rock hoping adventure . I purchased the Devils canyon model and its got my feet through the rocks at Montauk with ease. Its amazing with the right equipment how your fishing experience can be enhanced . For those serious fisherman , the guys who spend hours on the surf and rocks , putting the time in for the trophy fish.... Korkers are the only boots that should go on your feet!
September 6, 2014
These boots are fantastic! Well worth the money! Very flexible and extreemly lightweight.
ProsLightweight Flexible Comfortable
1 Question & 1 Answer
from RUMFORD, RI asked:
August 19, 2014
Hi, I plan on buying a pair of these boots but have a question about size. I usually wear a size 12-13 mostly 13. I plan on either buying a pair of footed waders with neoprene feet or the neopreen socks and stormr stryker bibs. just want to make sure either way that the boots fit with the thickness of the sock. Should I buy a 14?
Both Korkers and we suggest going with the larger size.
on August 19, 2014
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99