Korkers FB4220 WhiteHorse Boot w/ Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles
|Korkers WhiteHorse||Timberwolf/Black||Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles||$199.99 USD|
Korkers WhiteHorse is a performance-packed wading boot that combines innovative technologies and a traditional look. WhiteHorse also comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
- WhiteHorse FB4210 includes Kling-On and Plain Felt outsoles.
- WhiteHorse FB4220 includes Kling-On and Studded Kling-On outsoles.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- M2 Boa lacing system quick on/off and custom fit.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability enhanced midsole, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material, reduced seams, recessed triple-stitched uppers and molded toe cap.
- Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
- Comfort lighter weight than competitive styles.
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
By Marc Fadding
July 12, 2016
Unfortunately I haven't been fishing since getting these boots. Just tried them out at home. I fish the cape cod canal and I'm looking forward to not have to change my shoes every time I drive to a new spot or stop at a store.
There are no questions or answers for this item.