Korkers FB4320 BuckSkin Boot w/ Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles
|Korkers BuckSkin||Chocolate Chip/Black||2 lbs 15 oz||Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles||$159.99 USD|
Korkers BuckSkin is a combination of high performance and comfort to help you master your pursuit. Buckskin also comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
- BuckSkin FB4310 includes Kling-On and Plain Felt outsoles.
- BuckSkin FB4320 includes Kling-On and Studded Kling-On outsoles.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability enhanced midsole, scratch rubber toe cap extends to side panels, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material.
- Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
- Traditional laces durable metal hardware provides secure fit.
5 Stars based on 4 reviews
West Greenwich, RI
Awsome wader boots
October 13, 2016
Easy on easy off, light, and the interchangeable soles very secure
ProsOnly need one set of boots
By Brad Carlson
November 4, 2015
Been using old shoes.Glad I got these.Work great.
Pleasantville, New Jersey
March 30, 2015
These are very comfortable to wear all day in any condition. Weather on the banks or rocks with the interchangable soles.
ProsComfortable Great support, no rolled ankles. Interchangable soles Light
Long Island, NY
Comfortable and versatile
October 19, 2014
For the last few years I used waders with boots attached. I decided to give Korkers a try and I am very happy I did. I live on Long Island and use to fish the open beach, LI Sound and bay. I use them every day during the fall fun and I do a lot of walking. The korkers are comfortable and work great on sand, rough water and rocks. I love the interchangeable soles and they are easy to change.
ConsI wish the laces where a little longer
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99