Korkers WhiteHorse Fishing Wading Boot
Korkers WhiteHorse is a performance-packed wading boot that combines innovative technologies and a traditional look.
$179.99 - $199.99
|Korkers WhiteHorse||Timberwolf/Black||Kling-On & Plain Felt Soles||$179.99 USD|
|Korkers WhiteHorse||Timberwolf/Black||Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles||$199.99 USD|
Korkers WhiteHorse is a performance-packed wading boot that combines innovative technologies and a traditional look. WhiteHorse also comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
- WhiteHorse FB4210 includes Kling-On and Plain Felt outsoles.
- WhiteHorse FB4220 includes Kling-On and Studded Kling-On outsoles.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- M2 Boa lacing system quick on/off and custom fit.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability enhanced midsole, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material, reduced seams, recessed triple-stitched uppers and molded toe cap.
- Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
- Comfort lighter weight than competitive styles.
By Marc Fadding
July 12, 2016
Unfortunately I haven't been fishing since getting these boots. Just tried them out at home. I fish the cape cod canal and I'm looking forward to not have to change my shoes every time I drive to a new spot or stop at a store.
2 Questions & 2 Answers
from Pescadero California asked:
July 30, 2015
Do I order my foot size, I will be in waders?
Hello Steve. Korkers suggests you order a size up. You can see their size chart for this particular boot here: http://www.korkers.com/footwear/fishing/whitehorse.html
on August 14, 2015
from chapleau ontario. canada asked:
November 13, 2014
ARE THESE A WINTER BOOT.
No, they are a wading boot.
on November 14, 2014
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99