Leatherman Charge TTi Full-Size Multi-Tool Leather Sheath 830682
|Charge TTi Full-Size Multi-Tool||4 in. (closed)||8.2 oz.||Premium Leather||Box||$129.99 USD|
- 19 Tools in One.
- Stainless Steel with Premium Titanium Handle Scales.
- Stainless Steel Body.
- Outside-accessible Blades for One-handed Opening.
- All Locking Blades and Tools.
- Fixed Lanyard Ring.
- Quick-release Lanyard Ring.
- Removable Pocket Clip.
- Leather Sheath.
- 25-year Warranty.
- S30V Stainless Steel Clip Point Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife with Cutting Hook
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Wire Crimper
- Large Screwdriver
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Wood/Metal file
- Diamond-coated file
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- 8 in | 19 cm Ruler
- Included Bits: Phillips and Flat Tip Eyeglasses Screwdriver Bit, Hex 5/32'' and 9/64'' Bit, Hex 1/8'' and 7/64'' Bit, Hex 3/32'' and 5/64'' Bit, Hex 1/16'' and .050 Bit, Square Drive #2 and #3 Bit, Screwdriver 1/8'' and Torx #15 Bit, Phillips #1-2 and 3/16'' Screwdriver Bit
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Leatherman Charge TTi Full-Size Multi-Tool Leather
December 2, 2012
Good hiking utility knife
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very useful - high quality multi tool
September 27, 2012
I just love the leatherman multi tools. This is the 6th I have bought so far - and the best -but most expensive one. The tools included in this Charge TTI model are the most advanced I have used. Everything works perfect -almost. I like the way you can lock each tool when you are using it. This is different with the Wave model I'm used to use, where only for the main tools like the knifes are locked when ready for use. The steel is better in the knife compared with the Wave model. However, I have not experienced any difference so far in real use. Be careful to use the smallest screw driver - the very thin one - I used too much pressure yesterday and it broke. The sheath is much larger than the one I have for the wave model. The reason is the space for the extra bits and a little wider tool. It is a combination of leather and cordura. I like the smaller 100% leather sheath of the Wave better, but I accept that the Charge sheath must be larger.
Pros:High quality multi tool Very useful Easy to handle Feels good in my big hands Lots of practical tools
Cons:The half way leather and cordura sheath is ok but a little big/clumsy The thin screw driver must be used with care and little force - else it will break A little bit expensive
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426