Lew's BB1 Inshore Speed Spool Baitcast Reels
Lew's BB1 Inshore Speed Spool Baitcast Reels feature an 8 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings, Zero-Reverse Anti-Reverse and Multi-Setting Brake (MSB), utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, and an internal 4-pin positive on/off Centrifugal Brake Sytem.
|Gear Ratio||Inches Per Turn||Price|
|Right-Hand||7+1||7.8 oz.||160/12||6.4:1||28''||$199.95 USD|
|Right-Hand||7+1||7.8 oz.||160/12||7.1:1||31''||$199.95 USD|
Lew's BB1 Inshore Speed Spool Baitcast Reels bring looks, strength and performance together in a baitcast reel designed specifically for inshore waters. BB1 Inshore Baitcast Reels are built for saltwater's harsh environment and the species that live in it.
- Premium 8 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Sturdy one-piece all aluminum frame, handle and side plate with three external drain ports on frame
- Braid-Ready machined double-anodized deep capacity aluminum spool
- High strength brass gearing for durability
- Zero-Reverse anti-reverse
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) features an external-adjust magnetic braking system and an internal 4-pin positive on/off centrifugal brake system
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension knob with audible clicker
- Rugged carbon composite drag system that provides up to 14 Lb. of drag power
- Audible click bowed metal star drag
- Bowed 95mm aluminum cranking handle with Soft Touch paddles
- Oversized silver titanium line guide positioned farther from the spool to minimize line friction and maximize casting performance
- Quick release side plate mechanism provides easy access to spool and centrifugal brake system
I would recommend this item to a friend.
great snook reel
April 22, 2015
gret corrosion resistant reel. Have caught many 40 inche snook with this reel without any problems. I can zukky flip them on docks that i fish at.