Lew's SD1HL SuperDuty Speed Spool Baitcast Reel
|Inches Per Turn||Gear Ratio||Price|
|Left-Hand||10+1||7.8 oz.||160/30||150/12||28''||6.4:1||$179.95 USD|
Lew's Super Duty Speed Spool Baitcast Reels are designed for extreme durability to meet the needs of the most demanding fishing situations. Whether you're pitching a football jig deep into grass, throwing an umbrella rig all day at schooling fish, or pounding the jetties with a finger mullet, the Super Duty is made for you. Lew's Super Duty baitcast reel conforms comfortably to your hand and reacts crisply and effortlessly to your every command, delivering the cranking power you need in the toughest fishing conditions.
Lew's Super Duty Speed Spool Baitcast Reels features:
- One-piece diecast aluminum frame and gear box side plate
- Lightweight graphite left sideplate
- Side plates feature Soft Touch rubber paint for a sure grip and rugged finish
- Double anodized detail finishing
- Braid ready forged aluminum, double anodized, U-shaped large capacity spool
- High strength solid brass gears, crank shaft and worm gear
- Premium, double shielded, stainless steel, 11-bearing system with Zero Reverse
- Frictionless titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Magnetic Control System (MCS) utilizing an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System
- Anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon composite drag system, provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power, audible click metal star drag
- Bowed 95mm anodized aluminum cranking handle with Lew's custom Soft Touch contoured paddle
Lew's Super duty reel
June 23, 2016
Used it on my A-rig rod and did an excellent job. Really feels comfortable in my small hand and confident when using it.
ProsComfortable feeling Confidence using it Well constructed
ConsHaving found any
Lew's Super Duty (8.0:1) reel
November 26, 2015
Superb reel for heavier techniques like Punchin' and Flippin'. Heavy duty drag, smooth casting, and excellent braking system. The Super Duty has the best finish of all the Lew's reels I own.
ProsHeavy duty drag, smooth casting, and excellent braking system. Best finish of all the Lew's reels I own.
ConsNone in the time I've used it.
April 22, 2015
heavy drag,and super strong. can hoist huge bass out of tthick moss
Lew's SD1H SuperDuty Speed Spool Baitcast Reel
December 30, 2014
My wife got me a Super Duty for Christmas. One of the smoothest reels I've used. Will make an excellent reel for square bill crankbaits on a 7'0" rod. Rivals my Revo Winch for smoothness and casting distance, although it's slightly heavier. I see why people rave about the quality of Lew's reels.
ProsVery smooth with excellent casting distance.
ConsSlightly heavier than the Revo Winch, but not enough to be a problem.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99