Lew's TP1HL Tournament Pro Speed Spool Baitcast Reel
|Retrieve||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Inches Per Turn||Line Capacity|
|Left-Hand||10+1||6.4:1||28''||120/12||14 lbs.||6.7 oz.||$199.95 USD|
Lew's Tournament Pro Speed Spool Baitcast Reels are built for serious fishing. Lew's Tournament Pro's 11-ball bearing system makes for smooth casting and retrieving, and its ultra-light design is making it a go-to reel for serious tournament anglers. Zero-Reverse one-way clutch is built for catching, not just fishing. You're in total control with Lew's MSB braking system.
Lew's Tournament Pro Speed Spool Baitcast Reels features:
- One-piece diecast aluminum frame
- Lightweight graphite left and right sideplates
- Easily removable palming graphite side plate
- Double anodized gold detail finishing
- Premium, double shielded, stainless steel, 11-bearing system with Zero Anti-Reverse
- Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Aircraft-grade Duralumin 12-hole drilled U-shape spool, drive gear, crank shaft, and worm shaft
- External-adjust Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system, using both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually, disk-mounted adjustable internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Rugged carbon composite drag system, provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power, audible click metal star drag
- Frictionless titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- External lube port
- Premium bowed light weight 85mm carbon handle with Lew's custom Soft Touch contoured paddle
- The TP1S has a 95mm handle for power and a deep spool for maximum line capacity
4.5 Stars based on 2 reviews
September 20, 2016
light, comfortable, casts well, solidly built with quality materials. Easy access cast control dial. I've had this reel for 3 or 4 years without any issues.
Love the speed spool
August 12, 2015
The Lew's Speed Spool Series never ceases to surprise me.. this reel is amazing and a great reel for bass fishing.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Ga asked:
January 1, 2017
How do you adjust the adjustable centrifugal drake i can't seem to get them to lock in position.
The first step to setting centrifugal brake pins is to loosen the spool tension cap, then open the reel, set the pins, close the reel, and reset the tension to a slow fall of the bait.
on January 5, 2017
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99