- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Lowrance Elite-5 CHIRP Specifications
|Display||5 in./12.7 cm Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS Color|
|Resolution||256-color TFT 480 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)|
|Operating Frequency||455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Media Port||One (1) microSD slot|
|Operating Voltage||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Display Resolution||480 x 480|
|Display Type||256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT|
|Display: Backlighting||Fluorescent cold-cathode|
|Backlighting Levels||Adjustable Screen And Keypad|
|Display Size||5 inches / 127 mm|
|EchoSounder Frequencies||83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz|
|Transducer Type||Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®|
|Max Depth per Type||DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m|
CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
|Product Width||6.9 in \ 174 mm|
|Product Depth||2.5 in \ 63 mm|
|Product Height||5.4 in \ 136 mm|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183|
|Navigation: Waypoint Storage||3000|
|GPS Antenna Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)|
|Plot Trails||Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail|
Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight Genesis™, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
|Background Mapping||World reference basemap or (U.S. models) over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m|
|Memory Card Capable||Yes|
|Output Power [kW]||12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)|