Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combos
Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold Fishfinders/Chartplotters combine CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging, built-in GPS antenna and Navionics Gold high-definition mapping. CHIRP Sonar technology provides greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. The pre-packaged Navionics Gold chartcard features U.S./Canada/Alaska and Bahamas coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.CHIRP Sonar Advantages
Exclusive Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold advantages
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
More Features and Specifications
- Multiple CHIRP frequencies from a single transducer
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
Exclusive Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold features
Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold Specifications
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Navionics Gold chartcard featuring U.S./Canada/Alaska and Bahamas coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
|Display||7 in./178 mm (16:9) Full VGA SolarMax™ Plus|
|Resolution||16-bit color TFT 800 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)|
|Operating Frequency||455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Media Port||One (1) microSD slot|
|Operating Voltage||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||16-bit color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT|
|Backlighting Levels||Adjustable Screen And Keypad|
|Display Size||7 inches / 178 mm|
|EchoSounder Frequencies||83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz|
|Transducer Type||Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®|
|Max Depth per Type||DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m|
CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
|Product Width||9.26 in \ 235 mm|
|Product Depth||3.0 in \ 76 mm|
|Product Height||5.95 in \ 151 mm|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Navigation: Waypoint Storage||3000|
|GPS Antenna Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)|
|Plot Trails||Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail|
Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight Genesis™, Navionics® Gold (included) and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
|Background Mapping||World reference basemap or (U.S. models) over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®|
|Output Power [kW]||12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)|
|Memory Card Capable||Yes|
Overall Rating for Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combos