Lowrance Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinders
|Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinder||No Transducer||-||$449.00 USD|
|Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinder||50/200 + 455/800 kHz|
|Low and High CHIRP Sonar + DownScan Imaging||$649.00 USD|
|Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinder||83/200 + 455/800 kHz|
|Medium and High CHIRP Sonar + DownScan Imaging||$549.00 USD|
CHIRP Sonar Advantages
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Multiple CHIRP frequencies from a single transducer
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
More Features and Specifications
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Lowrance Elite-7x CHIRP Specifications
|Display||7 in./178 mm (16:9) Full VGA SolarMax™ Plus|
|Resolution||16-bit color TFT 800 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)|
|Operating Frequency||455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Media Port||One (1) microSD slot|
|Operating Voltage||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||16-bit color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT|
|Backlighting Levels||Adjustable Screen And Keypad|
|Display Size||7 inches / 178 mm|
|EchoSounder Frequencies||83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz|
|Transducer Type||Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®|
|Max Depth per Type||DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m|
CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
|Product Width||9.26 in \ 235 mm|
|Product Depth||3.0 in \ 76 mm|
|Product Height||5.95 in \ 151 mm|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®|
|Output Power [kW]||12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)|
Overall Rating for Lowrance Elite-7x CHIRP Fishfinders
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426