MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor Freshwater
|Description||Peak Thrust||Shaft Length||Volts||Transducer||Pinpoint GPS||Control||Price|
|Xi5-55FW||55||48||12||No||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$799.99 USD|
|Xi5-55FW||55||54||12||No||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$809.99 USD|
|Xi5-80FW||80||54||24||No||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$1,109.99 USD|
|Xi5-80FW||80||60||24||No||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$1,119.99 USD|
|Xi5-105FW||105||54||36||No||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$1,309.99 USD|
|Xi5-105FW||105||60||36||No||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$1,319.99 USD|
|Xi5-55FW||55||48||12||Yes||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$755.99 USD|
|Xi5-55FW||55||54||12||Yes||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$755.99 USD|
|Xi5-80FW||80||60||24||Yes||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$999.99 USD|
|Xi5-105FW||105||54||36||Yes||Accessory||Wireless Pedal||$1,109.99 USD|
|Xi5-55FW||55||45||12||Yes||Yes||Wireless Pedal/GPS Remote||$1,249.99 USD|
|Xi5-55FW||55||54||12||Yes||Yes||Wireless Pedal/GPS Remote||$1,259.99 USD|
|Xi5-80FW||80||54||24||Yes||Yes||Wireless Pedal/GPS Remote||$1,499.99 USD|
|Xi5-80FW||80||60||24||Yes||Yes||Wireless Pedal/GPS Remote||$1,509.99 USD|
|Xi5-105FW||105||54||36||Yes||Yes||Wireless Pedal/GPS Remote||$1,689.99 USD|
|Xi5-105FW||105||60||36||Yes||Yes||Wireless Pedal/GPS Remote||$1,699.99 USD|
|Xi5-105FW||105||48||36||No||Yes||Wireless Pedal/GPS Remote||$1,679.99 USD|
The MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is built with wireless capability right out of the box. Anglers can command its precise control capabilities from anywhere on the boat. The MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is stealthy quiet and silky smooth to put you over fish and keep you there. From top to bottom, the MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is built with premium materials and robust components for the reliability and durability you expect from MotorGuide.
- Easy to read LED dashboard - The Xi5 uses LED lights in the controller so anglers can quickly check the status of four key functions in any light conditions.
- Power ON / System Ready
- Propeller ON
- Pinpoint GPS System Active
- The battery power indicator uses different colored lights to show three levels of battery life in real time.
- Wireless Pedal for Precise Control - The Xi5's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. The intuitive, pro-style "heel-toe" operation controls steering thatÆs extremely quiet, precise and 50% faster than the competition. Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.
- All-New Composite Shaft - The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Next-Gen Digital Technology - The Xi5's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. MotorGuide's new Digital technology features durable cooler-running power electronics that are 50% more efficient. They also capture and store energy that is typically lost as heat. This improved efficiency means longer run time and fewer battery charges. Digital speed control delivers power, smoothly and incrementally, at the precise level needed by the operator.
- Low-Profile Mount - An improved low-profile mount is all about form and function. The base uses anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion. The hardware components are stainless steel throughout, including the linkage that's built to be extra tough. The unique stow and deploy mechanism aligns and guides the motor into the stowed position and secures it in place. For added safety, a secondary lock prevents unintentional deployment and potential damage.
More Features and Specifications
MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor Features:
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube– the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
- New Composite Shaft - The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426