Mustang MIT 100 Inflatable PFDs
|MIT 100 Inflatable PFD||Manual||Yes||III||Universal||Select Color||$109.99 USD|
|MIT 100 Inflatable PFD||Manual||Yes||III||Universal||Camouflage||$99.99 USD|
|MIT 100 Inflatable PFD||Automatic||Yes||III||Universal||Select Color||$139.99 USD|
|MIT 100 Inflatable PFD||Automatic||Yes||III||Universal||Camouflage||$129.99 USD|
|MIT 100 Inflatable PFD w/ Reflective Tape||Automatic||Yes||III||Universal||Orange||$129.99 USD|
Mustang MIT 100 Inflatable PFDs are easy to wear and easy to use. Mustang MIT 100 Inflatable PFDs feature Membrane Inflatable Technology inside to reduce product weight and create a lighter and more flexible fit.
The MD2016/T1 features a bright orange outer shell, safety whistle, and reflective tape for high visibility.
- 500 Denier CORDURA outer shell
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology lightweight inflation cell
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 26 lb (100 N) buoyancy when inflated
- More than 1.5 times the buoyancy of most foam PFDs
- New tone on tone pattern and vibrant color accents
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Wish i bought earlier
October 8, 2015
Was considering buying one for a while now with all the Jetty/Rock fishing i do for various species but seeing John Skinner wearing one in his video and saying he did get in the way of casting i decided to get one. Have used it only a handful of times but i must agree it does not get in the way and is the smart thing to wear esp when fishing in the fall/winter on the rocks. Def should of bought sooner!
Pros:Light Weight and Sense of security