Okuma Andros SE Sailfish Lever Drag Reels
$319.99 - $349.99
|Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve||Bearings||Max Drag @ Full||Max Drag @ Strike||Weight||Price|
The Okuma Andros Sailfish White Marlin Special Edition reels are optimized for fishing consistent light drag settings. For sailfish and white marlin tournaments precision from every aspect of reel design is a must. These reels feature the factory installed Tournament Drag Cam by Okuma. This drag cam replaces the aggressive high-output cam of the Andros to deliver lower drag output with a smoother curve and precise adjustment. The drag cam within these reels is designed to fish with 3-5 lbs of drag at strike and 10lb maximum drag output. The result is consistency through the range and ability to fish light lines just under their breaking point.
- Rigid 1pcs frame and left sideplate construction
- 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and sideplates
- Cold forged, type-II anodized machined aluminum spool
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- Dual anti-reverse system (Mechanical and roller bearing)
- Quick-set anti-reverse bearing for zero handle back play
- 1 screw right sideplate take down for easy internal access
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Silent retrieve system for ultimate cranking smoothness
- Carbonite drag system with Cal's drag grease
- Integrated recessed reel foot design for low profile rod fit
- Lug and plug system on 12 and 16 sizes
- 3-year warranty
New York, NY
Great Wreck and Light Trolling Reel
April 8, 2017
Bought the Okuma Andros A-12SSE last year, and paired it up with the Shimano Tallus rod, and it has quickly become my favorite setup for just about anything offshore in South Florida. Works great for pulling big Red Grouper and Gags out of the reef, and have been also using it troll lipped plugs for Kingfish, and it performs superbly in all conditions. Highly recommend this setup for anyone looking for an all purpose offshore setup in SWFL.
There are no questions or answers for this item.