Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reels
$119.99 - $129.99
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Weight||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity|
The Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. These reels come equipped with precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings, as well as a dual anti-reverse system for maximum security. These reels will hold up well during any saltwater angling expedition.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc, carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, high density gearing
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum body, sideplate and rotor
- MSS: carbon mechanical stabilizing system
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Machined aluminum handle arm for added strength
- Hydro block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- 1-year warranty
5 Stars based on 4 reviews
January 16, 2017
This reel is built to withstand a beating, yet affordable.
By George W
June 17, 2016
The reel I have been using with 6 to 8 ounces of weight in 80 ft of water Handles it with no problem,very good drag system
ProsNot too heavy for its size.
Okuma Azores, my new favorite reel!
July 14, 2015
If you fish saltwater this is a must have.I have the 65 on a 7ft XH Tsunami trophy jigging rod. It's a perfectly balanced smooth combo and ican't wait to wear out some tarpon or monster snook with it!
May 18, 2015
good reel for fishing with heavy artificials. it is not too expensive and its a good value.
Starting at $69.00
$59.99 Our Price: $28.95
Starting at $84.99
Starting at $16.99
Our Price: $6.99