Okuma Cold Water 350 Low Profile Line Counter Reels
Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Weight||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity|
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and handle side plate
- Multi-disc, carbonite drag system
- Balanced aluminum handle arm with Ergo grip handle knobs
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Oversized machine cut brass XL drive and pinion gears
- Machined aluminum, 2 tone anodized spool
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- CVT: clear view technology anti-fogging line counter
- Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings
- Automatic trip, spool engaging mechanism
- 1-year limited warranty
4 Questions & 4 Answers
from marysville wa 98270 asked:
August 3, 2015
is there a double paddle handle available for the 350 low profile?
There is a double handle available for this model, but it is an after market part and we do not carry it. If you look here: http://www.okumafishing.com/product/view/reels/linecounters/cold-water-low-profile-line-counter#prettyPhoto You can see more information about this reel and its handles. The double paddle would run you around $20.
on August 6, 2015
from Washington asked:
May 11, 2015
Where is it made?
Art, this reel is made in Korea.
on May 12, 2015
from Oregon asked:
February 2, 2015
Is the CW 354 D or DXL the only low profile line counter reel model that Okuma makes?
At this time the Cold Water D and DXL is the only low profile baitcaster with a line counting feature Okuma produces.
on February 4, 2015
from TX asked:
July 14, 2014
Is this actually available currently?
Yes, it is available from the supplier.
on July 15, 2014
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99