Okuma Metaloid Single Speed Lever Drag Reels
$189.99 - $259.99
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Line Retrieve||Max Drag @ Full||Max Drag @ Strike||Weight||Price|
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction
- 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and sideplates
- Cold forged, type-II anodized machined aluminum spool
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness
- Carbonite drag system with Cal's drag grease
- On/Off bait clicker
- 3-year warranty
May 28, 2016
I would give it 5 starts but I don't have enough time with it. Hook a handful of salmon so far. this reel is very smooth and has a ton of stopping power. I'm looking to get the standard 5 to outfit another rod.
Can't wait to try!
May 22, 2015
Just picked one up for use as a reel to catch everything from ocean fluke to Cod. We squeezed on 300 yards of 40lb braid with some mono backing. This reel matches the specs of an SX Raptor at about $150 less if you go for the 2 speed! Can't wait to try it.
ProsStrong drag Nice looking reel Comfortable handle Lightweight
white plains, NY
awesome little reel
March 24, 2015
havent used this yet but feel really well built the fit and finish in excellent im excited to use it.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99