Okuma MK-10II-TDC Makaira 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel with TDC Drag Cam
|Line Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Max Drag - Full||Max Drag - Strike||Weight||Price|
|High - 33.5''|
Low - 15''
|High - 4.7:1|
Low - 2.1:1
|4BB+1TB||-||-||26.1 oz||$459.99 USD|
Featuring new Tournament Drag Cams which are designed with a more gradual ramp in the cam system and intended for anglers fishing light line and tournament IGFA line classes.
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame with forged side plates
- Proprietary hybrid corrosion resistant stainless steel gearing
- Helical cut gears for extreme smoothness and gear meshing
- Makaira reels all feature Two-speed gearing systems
- Gold anodized two-speed gear shifter housing
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Patented spool pin system for use with braided or mono lines
- Carbonite Dual Force drag system featuring Calís universal drag grease
- Custom designed thrust bearing: Alleviates side load on heavy drag settings
- 4-pcs ABEC-5 precision Sapporo stainless steel rubber sealed ball bearings
- MA-80WII features 6-pcs of Sapporo ball bearings
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
A reel treasure!
December 14, 2013
When I opened the box, it was like opening a treasure chest! I was supprised that it included a nice reel cover and tool kit. Changing speeds is really smooth. The power handle is nice. I paired it with the Okuma 30#-80# 6' rod and it balanced really well.
ProsVery smooth operation.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99