Okuma MK-80WII-TDC Makaira 2-Speed Lever Drag Reel with TDC Drag Cam
|Line Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Max Drag - Full||Max Drag - Strike||Weight||Price|
|High - 45.7''|
Low - 20.5''
|High - 3.1:1|
Low - 1.4:1
|6BB+1TB||-||-||116 oz||$889.99 USD|
Featuring new Tournament Drag Cams which are designed with a more gradual ramp in the cam system and intended for anglers fishing light line and tournament IGFA line classes.
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame with forged side plates
- Proprietary hybrid corrosion resistant stainless steel gearing
- Helical cut gears for extreme smoothness and gear meshing
- Makaira reels all feature Two-speed gearing systems
- Gold anodized two-speed gear shifter housing
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Patented spool pin system for use with braided or mono lines
- Carbonite Dual Force drag system featuring Calís universal drag grease
- Custom designed thrust bearing: Alleviates side load on heavy drag settings
- 4-pcs ABEC-5 precision Sapporo stainless steel rubber sealed ball bearings
- MA-80WII features 6-pcs of Sapporo ball bearings
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
A reel treasure!
December 14, 2013
When I opened the box, it was like opening a treasure chest! I was supprised that it included a nice reel cover and tool kit. Changing speeds is really smooth. The power handle is nice. I paired it with the Okuma 30#-80# 6' rod and it balanced really well.
ProsVery smooth operation.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Corpus Christi, Texas asked:
June 2, 2015
So if I buy this with the TDC kit does it still come with the standard cams in the box if I decide to switch them later on? Also do you know what the max drag is with the TDC kit?
Hello Chelsea. This reel only comes with the TDC cam installed. If you would like the standard cams as well, they would have to be purchased separately. Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions.
on June 12, 2015