Penn Spinfisher V SSV9500 Spinning Reel
|Mono Capacity (yds/lb)||Braid Capacity (yds/lb)||Bearings||Max Drag|
|Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve |
|5+1||40||4.2:1||39||38.3||Reg Price $199.95Our Price $189.99|
- New thicker heavy duty aluminum bail wire adds strength and durability
- 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Infinite anti-reverse (back up ratchet on 7500-10500 sizes)
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
- Stainless steel mainshaft and alloy main gear
- Triple-supported and oversized stainless steel mainshaft on 9500 and 10500 models
- Enhanced gear ratios on smaller sizes
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Excellent Reel, Best Money Can Buy!!!
April 6, 2014
I own 15 different spinning reels 13 of which are saltwater reels and I must admit this Penn Spinfisher V 9500 is definitely the smoothest and most rugged reel I own. I don't own cheap reels either it is better than my Quantum Boca 80Pts Baitfeeder reel, Fin Nor Lethal reels, Fin Nor Offshore 9500, and several Penn Fierce, Battle, and Pursuit II reels. I do not own any of the $1000.00 spinning reels made by Daiwa or Shimano but I can not see how they can be much better. In fact I would have to say based on the reels that I have used and the reels I actually own this is probably the best Bang for the Buck reel lineup on the market. I will be buying more Penn Spinfisher V reels in my not to distant future. Best reels on the market in my opinion.
Pros:Built Like a Tank Seals and Gaskets to keep water out (AND THEY WORK) Most Line Capacity of any spinning reel I know of. (10500)
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426