Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Mono Cap. (yds/lb)||Braid Cap. (yds/lb)||Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve||Weight||Price|
|6+1||15 lbs.||6.0:1||28 in||14.4 oz||$149.95 USD|
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Externally adjustable magnetic casting brake
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Quick high-speed gear ratio
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Live spindle with free floating spool
- Patened Versa-Drag system allows for multiple drag settings for various fishing conditions
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knob
4 Stars based on 5 reviews
Chino Hills, CA
Not that impressive
May 17, 2016
Just took this reel out for the first time. The good: Freespool is decent. Drag is good. Casts pretty good. I got this on sale, so that is a good point. The bad: The knob has sharp edges where it connects to the handle. Very uncomfortable. The clutch engage lever is cheesy. The clicker is cheesy and sometimes when engaged won't let the spool spin without a lot of force. Overall, I would not recommend.
By Juan Damian
Excellent Reel! Ready to cast long distances without tunning it!
December 22, 2014
I've purchased 2 and totally satisfied.
Prosmagnetic casting brake is fantastic, it gives you total control.
Pleasantville, New Jersey
December 19, 2014
I've been using this reel for 4 years now and not a complaint. The magnetic adjustment is very nice to have also. As this being my first conventional reel the mag system really help getting used to casting a conventional reel. This thing strung up the 40lb braid has brought in everything from large flounder to 150lb brow sharks.
By Hong Guang
New Market, Alabama
great surfcast reel
May 22, 2013
rugged & durable design, this is one for the hardcore surf angler!
Penn Squall 12
August 5, 2012
Extremely easy to cast for an overhead reel. Set the mag control and all you need to do is stop it spinning at the end of the cast. Very quiet and smooth. Ikmprove my casting distance by 30mtrs
ProsGreat casting distance acheived. Excellent for surf fishing
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99