Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders $49+ w/ Code JOY49
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Mono Cap. (yds/lb)||Braid Cap. (yds/lb)||Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve||Weight||Price|
|6+1||20 lbs||6.0:1||40 in||18 oz||$149.95 USD|
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Quick high-speed gear ratio
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Live spindle with free floating spool
- Patened Versa-Drag system allows for multiple drag settings for various fishing conditions
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knob
3 Stars based on 1 reviews
Penn SQL25N PROS & CONS
December 20, 2013
Bought reel from TackleDirect and very pleased with the punctual delivery and price.
ProsLightweight, smooth free spool and fast retrieve. Love Penn for always providing tool and lubricants.
ConsThe gap between the spool edges and housing is too wide that even 30 LB mono goes between them on backlashes.Once the line wraps around the spool axle, you need tools to remove one side of the reel to unwrap the line from the spool axle. With the old Penn Squider, I never had my 25LB mono get jammed between the spool and housing; it has a metal housing and thus provides tighter gaps to eliminate line jam ups on backlashes.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99