PENTAX 65792 10x50 XCF Binoculars
|Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Weight||Field of View @ 100 yds||Waterproof||Compass||Price|
|10x||50mm||30.7oz||342 ft||No||No||$70.99 USD|
- Take your binocular anywhere. The PENTAX XCF features a finely constructed porro-prism design and full-body rubber housing to protect the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage. A black finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance
- See your images more clearly. PENTAX smc optics eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmissions for high contrast images with no glare or flare
- Focus on your subject quickly and easily with a center-focus system that allows accurate and speedy focusing with simple fingertip control
- Adjust the image for your eyesight. Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far - sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight
- Wear your eyeglasses. The PENTAX XCF series features eyepiece rings made of soft but durable rubber material that can be easily folded back to make image viewing easier for eyeglass wearers
- View your subjects even in dim light with high-quality BaK4 prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination
- Made extended observations easy and more comfortable by combining the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-TP3 to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake
Overall Rating for PENTAX 65792 10x50 XCF Binoculars
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426