Pflueger Patriarch 9540 Spinning Reel
|Inches Per Turn||Weight||Retrieve||Class||Price|
|170/10||160/14||16lb||5.2:1||32.7||8.1 oz||Left / Right||Freshwater / Saltwater||$199.95 USD|
- Ultra lightweight magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate.
- Lightweight double anodized aluminum spool with carbon arbor.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings.
- XCR bearings in key locations provides up to 10x greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel ball bearings while delivering a smooth, frictionless feel.
- Instant anti-reverse bearing.
- Solid aluminum bail wire.
- Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast.
- Anti-twist titanium coated line roller.
- Lightweight carbon handle with EVA knobs. The Pflueger carbon handle design is 21% lighter than a comparable aluminum handle design, without sacrificing any strength.
- Durable EVA knob.
- Solid titanium main shaft.
- Sealed carbon drag system stops the intrusion of water and debris, while providing smooth consistent drag pressure throughout the entire drag setting.
- Convertible left or right hand retrieve.
- Spring loaded line clip.
- Neoprene protective bag.
- Aluminum spare spool.
- On/Off anti-reverse.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
January 8, 2016
I've only had the Patriarch for a couple of weeks and have already caught several Steelhead with it. The drag is very smooth and the real is tight. I think I'll buy another one!!!
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99