Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels
Patriarch spinning reels key features include XCR Bearing System, Sealed Carbon Drag System and a Carbon Handle with EVA Knobs.
|Inches Per Turn||Weight||Retrieve||Class||Price|
|120/6||115/8||10lb||5.2:1||27.0||6.3 oz||Left / Right||Freshwater / Saltwater||$199.95 USD|
|170/10||160/14||16lb||5.2:1||32.7||8.1 oz||Left / Right||Freshwater / Saltwater||$199.95 USD|
- Ultra lightweight magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate.
- Lightweight double anodized aluminum spool with carbon arbor.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings.
- XCR bearings in key locations provides up to 10x greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel ball bearings while delivering a smooth, frictionless feel.
- Instant anti-reverse bearing.
- Solid aluminum bail wire.
- Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast.
- Anti-twist titanium coated line roller.
- Lightweight carbon handle with EVA knobs. The Pflueger carbon handle design is 21% lighter than a comparable aluminum handle design, without sacrificing any strength.
- Durable EVA knob.
- Solid titanium main shaft.
- Sealed carbon drag system stops the intrusion of water and debris, while providing smooth consistent drag pressure throughout the entire drag setting.
- Convertible left or right hand retrieve.
- Spring loaded line clip.
- Neoprene protective bag.
- Aluminum spare spool.
- On/Off anti-reverse.
4.5 Stars based on 2 reviews
January 8, 2016
I've only had the Patriarch for a couple of weeks and have already caught several Steelhead with it. The drag is very smooth and the real is tight. I think I'll buy another one!!!
Lake worth, FL
April 23, 2015
this reel is a must have for bass and snook and some more inshore species
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99