Pinnacle DHC5-701CAMH Perfecta DHC5 Casting Rod
|Fast||10 - 20||3/8 - 1||9+Top||Jerkbait, Fluke, Senko, Small Casting Jigs||$161.99 USD|
Pinnacle Tournament Class Perfecta Rods are matched and balanced to Pinnacle Tournament Class Reels. The ultra-smooth, reliable performance of Pinnacle's Optimus, Performa and Producer reels are ideally complemented by the actions, tapers and exclusive Double Helical Construction of Pinnacle's Perfecta rods. Whether you'll be working plastics, casting crankbaits, flipping jigs or throwing swimbaits, there's a Tournament Class combination superb for the job.
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge applies to this item as it ships in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
- Lightweight, yet super strong Double Helical Blank Construction (DHC5)
- Fuji ACS Reel Seat with Matte Silver Hood on Casting Models
- Fuji VSS Reel Seat with Matte Silver Hood on Spinning Models
- Slit-grip with Super AAA grade cork handle
- Perfectly balanced and hand crafted
- Fuji Alconite New Concept Guides
- Two-part, Slow-curing epoxy finish
- Machined Aluminum Winding Checks
- Limited Life Warranty
Perfecta DHC5 Tournament Class rods are incredibly light and strong, thanks to Pinnacle's proprietary Double Helical Construction (DHC5). So what exactly is DHC5? Every Perfecta rod begins with high-density carbon tape wrapped tightly around the length of a mandrel. We then roll layers of high-modulus, uni-directional graphite prepreg, without glass scrim, over the initial carbon wrap. Normally, eliminating scrim would make for too brittle a rod, but that's not the case with DHC5. We reinforce blank strength by rolling another layer of high-density carbon tape on top of the layers of graphite prepreg in the opposite direction of the first carbon tape layer. This unique application of carbon tape wraps the elimination of scrim and the use of less resin reduces rod weight and increases sensitivity, while retaining exceptional strength and durability.
Unique Hook Keeper Design
Each Tournament Class Perfecta Rod features a uniquely designed and positioned hook keeper for securing your lure when not in use. Unlike most hook keepers, this one features an open design that makes it easier to secure a rigged lure. It's also strategically positioned on the underside of the4blank to prevent interference with your line when you're fishing.
Heavy Epoxy Coating
Special two-part, slow-curing heavy epoxy coating process ensures maximum protection against cracking that can result from UV damage. Ordinary rods typically feature only one UV coating that can become brittle and crack over time.
All Perfecta rods feature Fuji guides with Alconite rings and diamond-polished stainless steel frames. Alconite, a special form of ceramic that's exceptionally light, yet incredibly strong and durable, allows for 80 percent greater compression resistance than aluminum oxide and is 20 percent lighter. Diamond polishing produces a 20 percent smoother finish than Hardloy. Alconite, in combination with Fuji's New Concept lightweight frames, results in guides that are up to 35 percent lighter and 50 percent stronger than ordinary guides. Perfecta rods are also equipped with Fuji ACS trigger reel seats, which are among the lightest, most sensitive available. The well-contoured design allows for a comfortable grip and helps keep the angler in touch with the rod blank for ultimate bite sensitivity.
Machine-cut Aluminum Check Ring
Double anodized diamond-cut check ring adds to the overall aesthetics of every Perfecta rod.
Perfecta Rod Series Applications:
Finesse, Tube, Grub
Perfect for tubes, grubs or any finesse spinning application. Hyper-sensitivity, plus plenty of backbone for hooking and landing big bass - even in deeper water.
Finesse, Tube, Drop Shot, Split Shot
- This medium-light action spinning rod with fast taper is unbeatable for drop-shotting, split-shotting, tube baits and other finesse-fishing assignments.
Drop Shot, Shaky Head, Wacky Worm, Tube, Senko
- Ultra-sensitive yet powerful, an ideal choice for drop-shotting plastics or employing shaky head or wacky worm rigs. Also super for tubes and Senko-style baits.
Jerkbait, Light Worming/Jigging, Tubes, Grubs
- Medium action, shorter length and fast taper make this rod ideal for working jerkbaits and a wide variety of lighter jigs and plastics near rocks, brush and structure.
Worming & Jigging
- Offers the sensitivity to detect the lightest hits and pick-ups, while also providing plenty of backbone for solid hook-sets and overpowering big bass.
Top Water, Popper, Tubes, Grubs
- Optimizes the enticing surface action of poppers and other top-water lures. Medium-heavy action and fast taper is also great for working tubes and grubs.
Jerkbait, Fluke, Senko, Small Casting Jigs
- Made for working jerkbaits, ''teaser'' soft plastics, Senko-type worms and smaller jigs. Offers sensitivity, plus hook-setting and fish-fighting power.
Spinnerbait, Frog, Casting Worm, Casting Jig, Buzzbait
- Just the ticket for spinnerbait/buzzbait fishing, frogging, and casting larger worms/jigs. Provides plenty of backbone without sacrificing sensitivity.
Small Crankbaits & Jerkbaits
- Delivers the perfect mix of backbone and flexibility for working smaller crankbaits/jerkbaits. Packs the power to boat big fish, too.
- Sensitive yet powerful, lets you ''feel'' bottom contour, structure and subtle bites. Fast taper tip portion quickly turns to backbone for solid hook-sets and moving big bass.
- Medium-heavy action, moderate taper and the right combination of backbone and flexibility makes this an exceptional rod for working larger crankbaits.
- Designed for anglers preferring a little added length and flexibility in a medium-heavy action cranking rod. Ideal for 3/8 to 3/4 ounce crankbaits.
Light Flipping/Pitching, Big Worm, Casting Jigs, Frog
- The additional length and moderate-fast taper make this medium-heavy rod ideal for light flipping/pitching duties and casting larger worms, jigs and frogs.
Heavy Flipping/Pitching, Frog, Big Swim Bait
- Supplies the length and power you need for flipping/pitching or working frogs around ''slop'' or heavy cover. Makes a great swim bait rod, too.
Swim Bait, Frog, Flipping/Pitching
- Heavy action blank with fast taper makes this an outstanding rod for casting bigger swim baits, working frogs and flipping and pitching in heavy cover.
Overall Rating for Pinnacle DHC5-701CAMH Perfecta DHC5 Casting Rod
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426