PowerPro Super Slick Braided Line 65lb 150yds
|65lb||150yds||Select Color||$22.99 USD|
- Super-Slick is 8 yarn Spectra fiber construction for anglers who demand high performance.
- PowerPro ''EBT'' (Enhanced Body Technology) process creates a stronger, thinner, smoother and quieter line.
- Available in 8 sizes (10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 65, 80lb) and 4 colors (Hi-Vis Yellow, Marine Blue, Timber Brown, Aqua Green.
- Marine Blue
Marine Blue, a unique high visibility line, is designed to allow the angler to clearly see their line on the surface of the water while providing stealth to the fish looking up from below. From saltwater to Western reservoirs to the clear glacial lakes of the North, this line is ideal for fishing clear water situations.
- Aqua Green
Aqua Green is designed to blend into freshwater vegetation. Ideal for flipping, punching, ripping a crankbait through grass or throwing a frog. Anytime you are fishing in or around vegetation, this is your go to color.
- Timber Brown
Timber Brown is the ideal color for fishing flooded timber, stumps, wood and brush piles. Also excellent for fishing muddy or stained water in or around rivers, inlets & deltas.
- Hi-Vis Yellow
Hi-Vis Yellow is designed for applications where a high visibility line is necessary. It is typical for anglers to use a short fluorocarbon leader with Hi-Vis lines, especially in clear waters. Yellow PowerPro applications range from Bobber fishing the rivers of the Great North West to Fly-lining sardines and anchovies along the California coast fishing the lakes and rivers of our Nation's central regions for bass, walleye and catfish to targeting Fluke and Stripers in the North East; pelagic fisherman looking for better spread management on the troll to inshore fisherman targeting Snook, redfish and trout. High visibility lines can be used in all applications.
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426