Quantum Energy PT Baitcast Reels
Quantum Energy PT 100 series reels offer the versatility of three unique gear ratios to match any fishing condition or style.
|Right||110yds./12lb.||140/30||Burner 7.0:1||28||16lb.||9||7.7||$149.95 USD|
|Left||135yds./12lb.||140/30||Speed 6.3:1||28||16lb.||9||7.7||$149.95 USD|
Purchase any Quantum PT Freshwater rod or reel and receive a FREE Quantum Carhartt Rain Defender Paxton Hoodie via mail in form.
The Free Quantum Carhartt Rain Defender Paxton Hoodie offer is valid for purchases made October 1, 2015 - December 30, 2016. Limit of one per household. Rebate form must be postmarked no later than January 31, 2017.
View Complete Details / Download Quantum Carhartt Rain Defender Paxton Hoodie Form
- Available with Quantum's 7.0:1 ''Burner'' gears or powerful 6.3:1 and 5.1:1 retrieve rates.
- Energy PT reel’s Micro ACSII externally adjustable cast control employs 9 individual brakes that can be fine-tuned to to match every fishing condition.
- Rigid yet lightweight aluminum frame and side covers. Quantum PT reels begin with single-piece aluminum frames, each machined with computer-guided precision, to hold all critical components in perfect alignment. Quantum uses special high-strength grades of aluminum to yield lightweight reels that will not flex even during heavy cranking.
- 9 Stainless steel / polymer hybrid PT bearings for the ultimate in smoothness and sensitivity. Quantum designs their own high-grade stainless bearings to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction. Then Quantum fits them in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection.
- Ultra-smooth, ultra-durable ceramic / composite multi-stack drag system dissipates heat build-up on long fish fights.
- Energy PT reels feature components, including the lightweight skeletal spool, finished with a vacuum deposition titanium coating that not only provides a great look, but also increases the scratch-resistance and durability.
- Energy PT reels feature strong and lightweight phosphor bronze main gears that will smoothly handle the heaviest loads for the life of the reel.
- Quantum’s Continuous Anti-Reverse leads the industry in strength, guaranteeing you rock-solid hooksets.
- Lightweight machined aluminum handle.
- Titanium-nitride coated line guide.
- Ultralight MaxCast skeletal ''V'' spool.
- Quick-release side cover.
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426