Quantum Energy PT Baitcast Reels
Quantum Energy PT 100 series reels offer the versatility of three unique gear ratios to match any fishing condition or style.
|Right||110yds./12lb.||140/30||Burner 7.0:1||28||16lb.||9||7.7||$149.95 USD|
Quantum Energy PT 100 series reels offer the versatility of three unique gear ratios to match any fishing condition or style. Quantum's super-fast 7.0:1 ''Burner'' gears are the most efficient at covering water because it allows you to rip the bait back to the boat faster for the next cast. Next, the 6.3:1 gears are ideal when a standard speed is needed for flipping a tube or dragging a jig or Carolina rig. Finally, the powerful 5.1:1 gear set creates the perfect retrieve for slow rolling a spinner bait, or deep cranking in heavy cover.
Quantum Energy PT Reels features:
- Available with Quantum's 7.0:1 ''Burner'' gears or powerful 6.3:1 and 5.1:1 retrieve rates.
- Energy PT reel’s Micro ACSII externally adjustable cast control employs 9 individual brakes that can be fine-tuned to to match every fishing condition.
- Rigid yet lightweight aluminum frame and side covers. Quantum PT reels begin with single-piece aluminum frames, each machined with computer-guided precision, to hold all critical components in perfect alignment. Quantum uses special high-strength grades of aluminum to yield lightweight reels that will not flex even during heavy cranking.
- 9 Stainless steel / polymer hybrid PT bearings for the ultimate in smoothness and sensitivity. Quantum designs their own high-grade stainless bearings to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction. Then Quantum fits them in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection.
- Ultra-smooth, ultra-durable ceramic / composite multi-stack drag system dissipates heat build-up on long fish fights.
- Energy PT reels feature components, including the lightweight skeletal spool, finished with a vacuum deposition titanium coating that not only provides a great look, but also increases the scratch-resistance and durability.
- Energy PT reels feature strong and lightweight phosphor bronze main gears that will smoothly handle the heaviest loads for the life of the reel.
- Quantum’s Continuous Anti-Reverse leads the industry in strength, guaranteeing you rock-solid hooksets.
- Lightweight machined aluminum handle.
- Titanium-nitride coated line guide.
- Ultralight MaxCast skeletal ''V'' spool.
- Quick-release side cover.