Quick Rig Bait Bridling Kit & Extra Bait Clips
$4.99 - $99.99
|Bridling Kit Contains:|
Bridling Tool (color of tool will vary)
10 Small Bait Clips
10 Medium Bait Clips
10 Large Bait Clips
|Bait Clips 25|
|Reclosable Pack of 25 Bait Clips||$4.99 USD|
|Bait Clips 100|
|Bulk Pack of 100 Bait Clips||$15.99 USD|
With the Quick Rig Bait Bridling Kit rigging your live bait is a fast and simple process. The live bait will have less time out of the water and suffer less trauma. The hook is set in position in a matter of seconds with one clip attaching the hook to the live bait. The hook and clip can be placed on the live bait in any position: head, back, tail or belly and the bait will remain fresh and very active. Spend more time fishing and less time getting ready to fish - try Quick Rig's Bait Bridling Kit.
- Bridling tool constructed of T6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- Great for rigging dredges, live crabs and eels, any baits dead or alive.
- Click Here to see Quick Rig Bait Bridling Kit in action. (5MB video clip download)
- Small Bait Clip - perfect for stinger hooks as in kingfish rigs; also through the edge of crab shells.
- Medium Bait Clips - perfect for live baits such as goggle eyes, bunker and eels.
- Large Bait Clips - use for ballyhoo pitch baits, larger live baits, whole squids and strip baits.
- X-Large Bait Clips - use for big live baits, whole mullets and for dredges; very heavy duty uses.