Quick Rig Bait Bridling Kit & Extra Bait Clips
by Quick Rig
$4.89 - $99.99
|Bridling Kit Contains:|
Bridling Tool (color of tool will vary)
10 Small Bait Clips
10 Medium Bait Clips
10 Large Bait Clips
|Bait Clips 25|
|Reclosable Pack of 25 Bait Clips||Select Size||$0.00 USD|
|Bait Clips 100|
|Bulk Pack of 100 Bait Clips||Select Size||$0.00 USD|
With the Quick Rig Bait Bridling Kit rigging your live bait is a fast and simple process. The live bait will have less time out of the water and suffer less trauma. The hook is set in position in a matter of seconds with one clip attaching the hook to the live bait. The hook and clip can be placed on the live bait in any position: head, back, tail or belly and the bait will remain fresh and very active. Spend more time fishing and less time getting ready to fish - try Quick Rig's Bait Bridling Kit.
- Bridling tool constructed of T6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- Great for rigging dredges, live crabs and eels, any baits dead or alive.
- Click Here to see Quick Rig Bait Bridling Kit in action. (5MB video clip download)
- Small Bait Clip - perfect for stinger hooks as in kingfish rigs; also through the edge of crab shells.
- Medium Bait Clips - perfect for live baits such as goggle eyes, bunker and eels.
- Large Bait Clips - use for ballyhoo pitch baits, larger live baits, whole squids and strip baits.
- X-Large Bait Clips - use for big live baits, whole mullets and for dredges; very heavy duty uses.
4.5 Stars based on 2 reviews
new york, NY
May 18, 2015
The small size perfectly fitted in simms belt. wire is kinda corrosuve. But in overall do the job
July 18, 2012
These are easy to use and make baits easy to attach.
There are no questions or answers for this item.